Halloween 2015 Inspiration: Dylan’s Favorites
There’s something special about Halloween for Dylan—and dare we say it (gasp!), it’s not just the candy! (Although of course, it’s certainly important!) For over 13 years, Dylan has shared her Halloween spirit with us through thrilling in-store products and displays. What’s even more amazing is all that her creative vision is grounded in something so much deeper: sweet, sweet memories! Here, Dylan takes us through some of her Halloween favorites as we debut our Haunted Nights Collection for a season that’s sincerely unforgettable.
- What do you think of when you think of "classic" Halloween?
- Orange, black, purple and green colors; pumpkins, witches, ghosts, goblins, haunted houses… all of which is featured in our collection!
- My brother David's birthday is on Halloween, so we always go out for his birthday in costume. Once, we got all dressed up and went to The Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze in Sleepy Hollow, New York to see the biggest decorated pumpkin patch in the tri-state area, where artists hand-carve over 7,000 pumpkin sculptures! Amazing!
- Candy corn is my favorite and next is the marshmallow crème pumpkins—so iconic to Halloween. Mini candy bars are great too, so you can sample several.
- Bunnies, for sure… my favorite animals. I've received adorable pink and blue bunny costumes as a gift and can't wait to put them on!
Photo credit: One Kings Lane