Dylan’s Candy Bar is now pleased to offer international shipping!
PLEASE NOTE: Dylan's Candy Bar does not accept international phone orders. All orders must be placed directly on our website through international check out
Design Shoppe/Personalized Orders: Due to regulations and ingredient/dietary laws which vary by country and region, we currently cannot accept or ship any custom or personalized orders to any address outside of the United States of America. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
When you’re ready to place your order, you’ll see a button for “International Checkout.” Please hit that button, and you’ll then be taken to a special checkout process that will guide you right through the international checkout process. There’s even dedicated customer service contact information for international customers, that you’ll see during the checkout process.
Due to international shipping regulations, some products are restricted from shipping to certain regions. We thank you in advance for your understanding!
As your orders will be shipped from the United States, there are international shipping restrictions that we need to adhere to, and we thank you in advance for your understanding:
- Ice packs cannot ship internationally; if your shipping destination is in a generally warm climate or you’re ordering during a warm season, please keep in mind the heat sensitive nature of chocolate. As we cannot unfortunately protect it with ice packs for international orders, the customer does assume responsibility for melted product. Thanks again for understanding, and please consider this when ordering chocolate!
- Due to European Union restrictions on dairy products, we cannot currently ship chocolate products (or anything else containing dairy) into the EU.
- At this time, our chocolate-covered strawberries, brownies, cookies, and cake pop collections are only available to ship within the United States.
The above restrictions will all be noted during the international checkout process, and if by accident you still order a product that cannot ship to your destination, a representative will contact you to adjust your order.
International shipping rates are calculated during the international checkout process, and are based on shipping destination and products ordered.
Below is a list of countries we currently ship to:
AA - Armed Forces Americas
AE - Armed Forces Europe
AP - Armed Forces Pacific
British Virgin Islands
Papua New Guinea
Serbia and Montenegro
St. Maarten/St. Martin
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States (Alaska)
United States (Guam)
United States (Hawaii)
United States (Military Address only)
US Virgin Islands
Vatican City State
International Shipping Transit Times
We will ship your order to your international address as quickly as possible.
- Standard Shipping arrives to your address in approximately 8-20 business days.
- Priority Shipping arrives to your address in approximately 4-10 business days.
- Please keep in mind that transit times are estimated, and are not guaranteed. Thank you in advance for understanding that we are not responsible for delays by customs, or other circumstances that may delay your order. Please be assured though that your order is very important to us, and we will ship to your doorstep as soon as possible!